*

*

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Baby #2!

So, if you are friends with us on Facebook, then you probably know by now that we are pregnant with Baby #2!


Silas' 13 week photo bomb attempt.

I really love this picture; it was a miracle shot!

I think Silas will be a great big brother, but I fully expect to see this kind of face often once the baby is born and he has to share us:

 Mad face.

 Kicking blocks.

Stomping blocks.

However, I will wait for precious moments like this:

He restacked the "2"!

My official due date is November 28, Black Friday. I hope this baby decides to be like it's big brother and come a bit early, just maybe not as early!

I turned 14 weeks on Friday! Here are some of our weekly pictures:




I am going to try really hard, to do a weekly update, complete with a questionnaire. We will see how it goes!

How far along: 14 weeks

Total weight gain: 3 lbs (which I thought was pretty good considering our St. Louis trip)

Maternity clothes: None yet, just choosing loose and comfortable.

Stretch marks: Nope

Sleep: I'm up at least one time a night for the bathroom. Why does that start so early?!

Best moment of this week: Getting to hear the baby's heartbeat at our OB appointment and baby completing their first 10K!

Miss anything: Cheese! I have, somehow, become semi lactose intolerant. I can still drink small amounts of milk and eat yogurt though, thank God!

Movement: No, but I can't wait for that to start!

Food cravings: Anything "fresh" like salads, tomato sandwiches, lots of fruit, and anything lemon flavored.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just cheese making my belly ache.

Have you started to show yet: There's a little something there! It's crazy how soon you start to show the second time around.

Gender: No idea just yet.

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: It's 50/50 depending on the day.

Looking forward to: Some projects in Silas' room getting done and fishing with my family next weekend!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...