*

*

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Baby Bumpdate: 16 Weeks

Hoping everyone had a great weekend! Ours was a very busy, but fun one :).


How far along: 16 weeks

Total weight gain: 6 lbs....eek! 

Maternity clothes: No

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: I've been having some really strange dreams lately, which leave me pretty tired.

Best moment of this week: I was able to help at our church's VBS this week and the kids met their goal of raising $2500 to build a well in India with one of the ministries we support. One of the little girls in my group came up to me crying after the announcement and when I asked her what was wrong, she replied, "I'm just so happy! I can't believe we helped them get their well!" It was precious...and had this pregnant lady in tears too!

Miss anything: Living without back pain! Work, lifting Silas, and the occasional run are killing my back :(

Movement: Still small flutters every once in awhile.

Food cravings: Anything...which probably explains the weight gain...haha! I've become that person that finishes their child's food.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, even cheese in small amounts has gotten better!

Have you started to show yet: Yes, I feel huge!

Gender: 2 more months until we know!

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out: In

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: I've been really emotional this week, even ugly crying at church this morning.

Looking forward to: Playing in the kiddie pool and maybe the splash pad with Silas since it will be in the 90's all week.

Speaking of my "ugly" crying, you should listen to this sermon, "What Changes Us: a Daddy or a Drill Sergeant?". It was an amazing sermon, perfect for Father's Day. Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies out there, but especially to Adam, Bill Davis, and my sweet, Baldy...I hope you're celebrating in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...