*

*

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Baby Bumpdate: 24 Weeks...Viability!!

Let's get right to it....I'm officially 6 months, which means Elijah is considered viable if he came early (please don't come before 37 weeks though, little man)!



How far along: 24 weeks

Total weight gain: 10+ lbs..I'll know an exact on Tuesday at my appointment.

Maternity clothes: Finally broke down and bought some maternity jeans and skinny pants for the fall, but still need to get some shirts. I'm stubborn about wearing what I have as long as I can, but with this being the second, I won't be able to do that for much longer. I rock Adam's shirts a lot now..haha! I have to say...maternity jeans are awesome!

Stretch marks: None

Sleep: Sleeping great with a lot of vivid dreams.

Best moment of this week: Adam was on vacation from UPS this week, so having him at home in the mornings was SO nice! It was also our 5 year anniversary since our first date :)


Miss anything: I'm not a big drinker, but I have really missed being able to have an adult beverage with Adam.

Movement: Lots! Adam has been able to feel little, man move too which is exciting!

Food cravings: Cereal. One night, I had two bowls as dessert. I am dreading my weigh in at the doctor!

Anything making you queasy or sick: The heat makes me woozy, so we have either stayed indoors or I play/sit in the shade with Silas.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, because random strangers feel comfortable asking the question, "Are you pregnant?"

Gender: Boy!

Labor signs: No

Belly button in or out: The top is still poking out..it looks kind of funny in tighter shirts.

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: I've had a really happy week with lots of nesting, playing with Silas, and spending time with Adam.

Looking forward to: Our "big" ultrasound this week. I am so glad we get to see how Elijah is growing!!

We are doing lots of cleaning, organizing, and attempting to finish up projects before Adam's semester starts back and chaos becomes our normal. It's also less than a month before Silas turns 2! I will post an update on him soon...he's such a character :)

Here's hoping Monday is nice to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...