*

*

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Baby Bumpdate: Weeks 34-36

We are on the home stretch people!!! I am so excited to meet this new, little, guy! I've definitely hit the I-am-constantly-uncomfortable-can't-get-up-without-great-effort stage. Poor Silas...he has entered this really cute phase where he holds out his hand and tells me, "Mom, come!" and wants me to follow him...often up the tube at the park or doing something that involves a lot of getting up and down. I can't wait to be able to roughhouse and play crazy with him again :).

Elijah has dropped within this last week and I feel like I waddle during part of the day as well as getting even less sleep being woken up by an active boy using my bladder as a trampoline during the night. Contractions have been coming and going. At my appointment this week, my doctor decided to check me (with my history of going early) and I'm already 1 1/2 cm dilated, 30% effaced, -2 station, and Elijah is posterior. I was almost exactly the same with Silas at this point except I was 90% effaced, so maybe it will be a bit longer this time before little man makes his appearance.



36 Weeks

There is no chalkboard picture this week because we now have an awesome shelving built in unit in the kitchen right where we usually take pictures. I'm trying to decide the perfect new spot for our board...not that there are many options in our tiny house, but magic can happen with rearrangement!

How far along: 36 weeks

Total weight gain: 27 lbs

Maternity clothes: Yes, and hoping that some of my yoga pants can double as "work pants" for the next few weeks. Also, my shirts are pretty stretched out.

Stretch marks: No....yay!

Sleep: I am up at least twice a night and am super tired at this point.

Best moment of this week: Going to the doctor and learning my "progress" was fun, but what was even better was Silas saying at the appointment, "I help!" No, Silas, the doctor has everything handled..haha!

Miss anything: A strong bladder, unbroken sleep, and with the fall weather finally here, running in these temps.

Movement: All the time! He's very active :)

Food cravings: I'm at that point in pregnancy where you are just tired of eating...haha!

Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but still a little heartburn every once in awhile.

Have you started to show yet: We are way beyond that...I get a lot of comments from random strangers about my belly.

Gender: Boy

Labor signs: A lot of Braxton-Hicks and some that feel like the real deal, but they don't stay consistent.

Belly button in or out: Out

Wedding rings on or off: On

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy, but easily given to crying, panicking, or frustration. 

Looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment and the possibility of Elijah showing up anytime now. It is crazy how fast this pregnancy has gone this time!

So, stay posted on my instagram or Facebook for any and all Elijah updates....it's finally November...game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...